Cheltenham Borough Council and Cheltenham Borough Homes have engaged the services of the Nash Partnership to produce a vision for the development of the of CheltenhamWest.
Much of the area under consideration including the properties, businesses and parks lie within the boundary of the Hesters Way Forum and so will be of interest to the group as part of its aim to develop a Neighbourhood Plan for the Hesters Way ward.
The key principles of the proposed Vision for Cheltenham West are to:
Improve connections for pedestrians and cyclists across the Cheltenham West area
– Improve connections to existing areas of open and green space
– Create new facilities for community use along Princess Elizabeth Way
– Change the character of the area by creating new landmark buildings or features
– Maximise investment opportunities and connections to the proposed new
development in West Cheltenham.
– Improve opportunity for investment in Coronation Square shops and facilities
– Create new public spaces and improve the landscaping and play facilities in existing ones
For more information about the proposals please see;