We hope you were able to attend the Cyber Hub drop-ins on September 11th at Hesters Way or Springbank Centres. If not there is another one scheduled for 4.30-7.30pm at GLOSCOL on September 19th. We will be discussing these at the start of the meeting on the 23rd.
Avison Young who are running the consultation and preparing initial designs have suplied the following background information. The map may be concerning but its “indicative” and clearly not inspired by our Forum masterplan!
- Map of Cyber Central site
- Drone footage of Cyber Central site location is available via the following links:
For more information contact Cheltenham Borough Council Communications Team on 01242 264 332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The dates for our next meeting meetings at Hester’s Way Community Centre are as follows;
- 5.30pm on Monday 23rd September
- 5.30pm on Monday 21st October
- 5.30pm on Monday 25th November